Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Mmmmmm . . .summer TV


I love tv. I know, it makes me stupid and fat. I can live with that. Ever since the premiere of Survivor in May of 2000, summer TV has improved ten fold. So here is my latest list about Summer TV shows I am devoted to!

1) Project Runway- I know, it is normally on during the regular season but now they are running it during the summer. Am I glad! It is fun, creative and can be downright bitchy. A winning combination.

2) My Life On The D List- gotta love Bravo. I think Kathy Griffin is funny and honest. I have a lot of respect for those two qualities in people. I also think she is a great balance to reality TV's creation of a fame-obsessed America. She is a working actor and you get to see that sometimes that is a shit job.

3) Surviving Motherhood- it is on TLC during the afternoon and has made me feel like a normal person. I have watched this show every day since it has come on, which is when Thud goes down for his nap. If you are a mom and don't have friends with kids, this is the perfect show for you.

4) Honey, We're Killing The Kids- The computer graphics that htey do at the beginning of this show make it worth watching. They do an age progression on these little kids and it is too much!

5) Malcolm In The Middle- I know, this isn't a summer-specific show. I have recently discovered this in syndication and it is hilarious. The boys are crazy, the mom is frazzled and the dad is an idiot. Sometimes I stay up way too late to watch the second episode of this that starts at 1 AM.

3 Comments:

Blogger MXF said...

Wow, I don't watch any of these shows. I used to watch MITM...I thought Eric Per Sullivan was the cutest, dorkiest little kid on earth.

7/25/2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

Dude what is up with Frankie's voice though? Puberty had NOT been kind to this kid; he sounds like KERMIT!!!

I love Kathy Griffin too, in all her projects. I just wish she hadn't had so much plastic surgery though- her eyes are looking a bit Joan Rivers-ish lately...

7/26/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

I know. I just hate that her face looks 30-something while her neck looks 68. Ladies please! If you are going to get plastic surgery, don not neglect your neck. It is the plastic surgery equivalent of wearing a designer gown and shoes from Payless.

7/26/2006 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home