Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Is My Life A Tampon Commercial?

Dear God, I hope not! There is that one tampon commercial- " Boyfriend? Upgrade!" and then the girl gets a new, fancier boyfriend. "Stylist? Upgrade!" and then the girl gets a gayer, more fab hair dresser. "Tampon? Upgrade!" You get the picture. I think there are some things in my life right now that could use a little upgrading. Who couldn't? That got me to thinking. What would I upgrade in my life? Here is my list of

8 Things In My Life That Need Upgrading

  1. Hair color
  2. career path
  3. wardrobe
  4. I Pod
  5. apartment
  6. my Myspace page
  7. car
  8. social life

6 Comments:

Blogger TinselTeeth said...

I'd be willing to help out with #8!

2/04/2007 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iPod? You just got a new one for Xmas! I hope you mean music *on* your iPod.

2/05/2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Tinsel- I will take you up on your offer!

Jboo- that was what I meant- the music not the hardware . . .

2/05/2007 12:41 PM  
Blogger Girl Ray said...

I just upgraded to a higher-quality gym! It's kinda cool!

2/05/2007 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listy-Loo did too- maybe not higher quality, but closer, and with a pool and FREE CHILD CARE. Now that's an upgrade...

2/06/2007 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great private a bankruptcy proceeding idea is to be, very careful in regards to what you article on the web. Something as benign as Facebook or twitter can got to haunt you if, you're considering filing for bankruptcy. Legal representatives happen to be proven to verify Facebook or twitter user profiles in an effort to see whether they're spending adultery, or have hidden belongings. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spidfdbs4ny[/url]

3/27/2013 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home