Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, July 02, 2007

That Ain't Right


There are some things in this world that just aren't supposed to go together. You know what I mean. You look at something and just say, "What the fuck?". I admit it happens to me pretty regularly. Here is my list of

5 Things That Are Just Not Right

1) Pizza in the South- hear me out, its like trying to get real bbq in New York City. They try but there is always something just not right. I've read that the people who make pizza here in New York swear by the tap water here. Maybe that is it.

2) Pick up Trucks In NYC- why would you want to parallel park a pick up truck? Besides, there aren't red necks in New York, right!

3) Britney Spears and kids- ok who didn't see this disaster coming a mile away? I hope she got her tubes tied. Those poor little boys!

4) Paula Abdul on Reality TV- I watch as much reality tv as the next person but this is too much. I think she is nuts and her reality is my nightmare.

5) Skinny Women Complaining About Their Weight- If you wear a single digit clothing size, I can't even talk to you about your new diet. Why? Cause I hate you. You aren't fat. You probably don't even need to loose weight. What you need is a grip. Get one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

I pretty much agree but I do like Papa John's and you can get that in the South... Have you seen "Hey Paula"? I haven't seen an episode, but the commercials on Bravo are enough: she is so drugged up!!!! It is so sad.

7/23/2007 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home