Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

All These Questions


I know, it has been a while since my last post. I have been in and out of town. If you didn't know, I am a VERY important and busy person! I have pondered the last few days what should be the topic of my return post. Then it hit me . . .I am always mulling over questions so here is my list of



5 Questions I've Been Pondering

1) How old is "too old" to go on a pub crawl?
2) What should I be for Halloween?
3) What happened to LJB over the past few years to mellow him out so much?4) Should I have everyone over for Thanksgiving this year . . .I think going home is no longer an option?
5) What am I waiting for?

2 Comments:

Blogger MXF said...

Who is LJB? If you said LBJ, I'd know you were talking about Lyndon Johnson and he's dead. Or Lady Bird, but she's dead too. Or their dog, Little Beagle. Also dead. Maybe LJB is dead too, hence the mellowness.

11/01/2006 1:53 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

I would love to come to your house for Thanksgiving but I will be in Maine this year due to family matters. It'll be weird not to be in NYC, NJ or FL!

11/14/2006 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home