Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Costco Ho


"Hello my name is Listy-loo and I am a Costco fanatic."

Wow. That felt really good to say. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Right? It is true, I love me some Costco. The bulk factor makes me feel like I am really getting one over them . Who "them" would be I have no idea. So I like to go there on a regular basis. I recently went there when I needed to do some regular grocery shopping. HUGE MISTAKE!!!! I bought thinngs that I didn't need in large quantities. Some things like frzen food and paper towels work in bulk. Here is my list of

Items You Should Never Buy In Bulk

1) Blue Cheese- I really like blue cheese but having to consume 1 1/2 lbs of it before it went bad was just too much.

2) Ketchup- I actually eat A LOT of ketchup. However, I do not think that my ketchup consumption justifies the very large jug of the stuff taking up much room in the back of my fridge.

3) Snickers- come on, if you have a box of 36 Snickers in your house aren't you going to eat them all youself? Not such a good idea!

4) Beef- I can't imagine buying 8 lbs of beef unless you have a family of 6 or more!

5) Salad Dressing- it just goes bad before you can use it all. I mean what the hell was I thinking when I bought 1/2 gallon of salad dressing for 2 people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home