Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Celebrity List


I had the most delicious sex dream last night involving Dane Cook. I don't find him all that funny but the last time I saw him on Letterman I thought he looked good enough to sop up with a biscuit. I have decided that he prbably should be added to my celebrity sex list. You have one right? It's that list of celebrities that you are allowed to sleep with that your significant other can't fault you for! I thought I would publish my list of

10 Celebrities I Can Sleep With (and can't get in trouble for)

1) David Beckham
2) David Beckham
3) Mike Myers
4) Dane Cook
5) Brad Pitt
6) William, Prince of England
7) James Spader (only because of the movie Secretary)
8) Colin Firth
9) John Cusack
10) Ben Affleck

5 Comments:

Blogger MXF said...

Ben Affleck? James Spader? Colin Firth? Wow, we have different opinions screwable celebs!

10/13/2006 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colin Firth is totally hot. I lusted after him so much after Bridget Jones' Diary. Hot.

10/14/2006 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not anonymous. I'm the Fink and Colin Firth is way hot.

10/14/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

OMG! I had a dirty dream about Dane COok the other night too!!! But I DO think he's funny ;)

10/14/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

OK, MFX who is on your list?

Now that I have had some time to "reflect" on this, I thnik Ryan Phillipe should maybe replace James Spader. Although I still say the movie Secretary is the sexiest movie ever. No- I am not into B&D!

10/15/2006 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home