Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Change Will Do You Good



I am not a politician. I didn't study politics in school. But I love politics. I can't help it. There is something about our electoral process that I find exciting and engaging. I even have a politician in my family. Trust me, she is one of the good ones.

Yesterday's election was very interesting. I voted early and stayed up late listening to restults. So far, the democrats are in a holding pattern and waiting on 2 recounts.We shall see what plays out. Here is my list of

4 Things to Expect if Dems Gain Congressional Control

1) A Return to checks and balances
2) Hopefully, less partisian politics
3) A repairing of the middle class
4) A real debate about what our options are in Iraq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home