Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

College Mix


I am low on ideas so I am rehashing an old idea. Feel free to add your stuff. I am sure there are some things I forgot!


10 Songs From My College Play List

1) Love Fool- The Cardigans
2) Mystery- The Indigo Girls
3) Caught A Lite Sneeze- Tori Amos
4) Jane Says- Jane's Addiction
5) Closing Time- Semisonic
6) Hand In My Pocket- Alanis Morrisette
7) Seasons Of Love- Rent cast
8) Gotta Be- Desiree
9) I'm Just A Girl- No Doubt
10) Foolish Games- Jewel

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

OMG!!! EVERY ONE OF THOSE SONGS just brought back such strong, vivid memories of college. We gotta get together and wax nostalgic over some margaritas as soon as I get back from CA!!!! =)

10/05/2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Yes, I think we need to plan our own little reunion before October is out!

10/05/2007 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home