Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Like, OMG y'all


Really, didn't we all see this coming? I think the only one who didn't see it was poor, sad, messy Britney. To say that her VMA performance was bad is being polite. Her job was to lip sync and dance and she did neither of those very well. What was she thinking? Was she thinking?


8 Possible Thoughts Britney Had During Her VMA Performance

1) That's so nice all these people showing up to the dress rehearsal.

2) I hope I left enough Co-cola with the nanny for Tater Tot.

3) Damn, y'all this is some good shit. Where am I?

4) What ARE the words to this song?

5) So I make $737,868 a month. Divide by 30 days. Carry the 4. $1024.82 an hour and that means I am making $57.56 during this show just by doing nothing. OK, that is not worth a lot of effort.

6) Why do they even bother micing me?

7) Did I wax today?

8) I miss that snake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

I read that she was drinking with P-Diddy for hours before the show. Big surprise. Seriously though, I feel a little sorry for her- no one is a bigger joke right now! And how about Sarah Silverman's comments? OUCH!

9/11/2007 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home