Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

High School Music


Due to various events over the past few days, I have been thinking about the music I listened to in high school. Various events in my life have been intrinsically tied to music and that period was no different.Most of the memories of these songs involve one of two things: singing them in the car or a boy who broke my heart. I guess that was what high school was all about for me! Here is my list of


10 Songs From My High School Playlist

1) Losing My Religion- R.E.M.

2) Stay- Lisa Loeb

3) Pictures Of You- The Cure

4) Tainted Love- Soft Cell

5) All Apologies- Nirvana

6) More Than Words- Extreme

7) This Used To Be My Playground- Madonna

8) Linger- The Cranberries

9) Candy- Iggy Pop with Kate Pierson

10) Tear In Your Hand- Tori Amos

2 Comments:

Blogger lindsey said...

this is an unreal list.
I completely forgot about "candy".
Yes!

8/31/2007 10:25 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

I adore "Candy". If I hear it I must stop whatever it is I am doing and sing right along!

9/01/2007 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home