Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, January 07, 2008

2008 Predictions


We here at the Listy-loo have put on our psychic hats. We are making some predictions for the New Year. Be sure to keep these on file. We think you might be surprised how many of these come to fruition.

5 Predictions for 2008

1) Apple Continues To Fund My Retirement- so basically my retirement fund is completely invested in Apple Computers. This has been VERY beneficial over the last 8 years. The value of the IRA has continued to go up over time and I think this year will be no different. Viva Manzana!

2) Depp= Oscar- I think Johnny Depp will win the 2008 Oscar for leading actor. He was pitch perfect in Sweeney Todd.

3) Obama/ Clinton Ticket- Barak has already proven himself a force to be reckoned with in Iowa and it looks like he is poised to do the same in New Hampshire. I think he will take the lead and Clinton will end up with a VP slot on the ticket.

4) Bye Britney- clearly no one got her the things from our Christmas list for her. After this last incident I think one of two things are going to happen here. She is either just going to disappear from sight or she is going to die in some weird way. So sad. I hope she just goes into hiding.

5) LL Sticks It Out- We are saying right here right now that we are going to stick out our New Year's resolution. What is that, you ask? Our NYR is to be proactive about our own health. There have been a few incidents in the family with health that could have been prevented if people had taken control of their lives or been honest with themselves about their health. We do not want this to happen to us! We hope your 2008 is off to a good start!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't retire yet. Apple stock is down $30/share from the high two weeks ago. Great time to buy if anyone's got money to burn...

1/09/2008 12:24 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

I think Johnny was amazing in S.T. as I think he is amazing in just about everything he does, but I don't think he'll get the Oscar.

As for Brit, I concur; she'll be the next Anna Nicole I'm afraid.

1/09/2008 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home