Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Presents List


Some of you may not know this but there are 26 days left until Christmas. Well, if that doesn't send you into a panic, I don't know what will. Now the question becomes what do you get for people. Sit back. Relax. Pour yourself another drink (sweet tea if you are moi).We here at the LL have got you covered.Click on the links to take you where you need to go. Here is our list of

5 Gift Ideas For People On Your Shopping List

1) Foodie Friend- chef calendar To me this says "I am a useful present with a wink". I mean come on, its chefs in a calendar. How silly. But still useful!

2) Bike Head- chain bottle opener I have a bike dork at my house. I saw this and thought it was a fun idea.

3) Serious Activist- animals This is a great gift for anyone actually. However, I think of my socially active friends when I get their holiday catalogue every year. This is a great organization. You purchase animals for families in need and then they either sell the chicken eggs for money or shave the sheep and make and sell wool. Super liberal!

4) Girly Girl- pedicure Send your girly friend to The Dashing Diva for a pedicure. They are the best there. The place is covered in pink! Just don't get a manicure there. Not as good.

5) Smarty Pants- Wired Magazine subscription It isn't just for the tech geek. Hell I read Wired on occasion. They are on top of everything that is the cutting edge of everything intelligent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home