Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Art of Married Love


Married sex, I have decided has an entire level of comfort to it that allows it to be more rewarding than single sex. Part of that comfort is the ability to say what you feel or think when you feel or think it. Now, there is still some sensitivity involved. I am not out to hurt my partner's feelings to the point of no performance.

Having said that, over the years Jay-Bee and I have said some pretty blunt stuff to each other in bed. Here is my list of

7 Things Said Before Married Sex

1) This isn't going to take long, is it?

2) I showered today!

3) How about a blow job?

4) Can you take the trash out later?

5) Quit laughing.

6) Is that your ass or mine?

7) Wait . . .oh, no . . .oh, ok . . .sorry,I thought I heard the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home