Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Can Smell You & You Stink


I was wondering around a department store this weekend and something occured to me: Damn, a lot of celebrities have fragrances. Why? Do people really think that if they buy the Britney purfume that they will smell like Britney? So I did a little research on the subject. I was shocked! There are many celebrities with fragrances. Some of them I get. Some of them made me cringe. Here is my list of



8 Celebrities Unqualified to Have Their Own Fragrance:

1) Danielle Steel Danielle- I don't even buy her books, I sure as hell am not about to buy her scent!

2) Cindy Adams Gossip- Hey, how can I find a way to smell like an ancient gossip columnist for the New York Post? Oh, here it is in a bottle. Thanks, y'all!

3) Donald Trump Donald Trump The Fragrance- Someone stop this man.

4) Baryshnikov Baryshnikov Sport- Generally speaking, dancers smell. It is a men's fragrance but do any men know who he is?

5) Pavarotti Pavarotti Men & Pavarotti Donna- I can't help but wonder if this is just his bottled sweat. My guess is that his sweat smells like pancetta and stage make-up.

6) Alan Cumming Cumming- OK I get it. You can make ALL kinds of sexual innuendos with your name. That doesn't mean you get your own line of cologne.

7) Derek Jeter Spirit- I didn't realize the major league sports figure was such a draw for the men's grooming market.

8) Cindy Crawford Cindy Crawford- Hmmm. Wasn't she popular like 10 years ago? I thought the supermodel thing was history. It may as well be a perfume put out by Jennie Garth.

1 Comments:

Blogger MXF said...

I bet Jeter's fragrance is really popular. He is very well-groomed and a lot of ladies think he's super hot so mens will wanna smell like him and be all hot-like too.

11/27/2006 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home