Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Little Annoyances


Maybe I am tired. Maybe I am stressed. Maybe I need a drink. Whatever the reason, people have been annoying me a whole lot lately. I have tried Midol and that hasn't cured this. This must be permanant. Why do these sad souls exist? Here is my list of

6 Groups Of People Who Annoy Me:


1) People who don't know where they are going- It's ok to not know where you are headed but don't walk or drive like it. Just go with purpose. Eventually you will find out where you are supposed to be.

2) Suburban white kids who throw gang signs- Man, these kids have so much nerve. Flash those the next time you are in a not-so-great neighborhood and just see what happens. Trust me, the crypts no you're frontin'.

3) Post Office Workers- They really are a study in slowness and inefficency. I hate both those things so much.

4) New York City Drivers- Drivers in NYC think they can do WHATEVER they want WHENEVER they want. I have seen some unbelievable shit on the roads here.

5) Women who wear single digit sized clothing and complain about how fat they are- they don't even deserve to know why they are annoying.

6) College girls who make out with other girls cause they think guys will think it is hot- If you are a lesbian or exploring your sexuality, then you can make out with girls if you want. I don't care about that. It is the drunk, Girls Gone Wild kind of make outs that really concern me. Please have your parents send you a care pack with some self esteem. BTW- you are not helping the cause. This is not you exploring your sexual rights. This is you showing men that you will do just about anything to get them excited. You are NOT down with the cause, sister!

1 Comments:

Blogger Listy-loo said...

No, Jane it does not. Since you are old it counts as dementia.

11/21/2006 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home