Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

The People That You Meet When You're Walkin Down The Street


Who would you like to meet? Here is my list of

6 People I'd Like To Have Coffee With

1) Alton Brown- he's entertaining and smart. We have similar interests (food and theater) and I just love his shows. Besides, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't make such kick-ass fried chicken.

2) Lynne Cox- this woman has swam all over the world. Her book, Swimming To Antarctica, is one of my all time favorites. She's an inspiration.

3) Dr Memhet Oz- yeah, he's that doctor that's on Oprah. He is just a fountain of knowledge, I have a list of questions for him. I bet he wouldn't have coffee though, more like white tea with agave nectar. Something weird and healthy like that.

4) Emma Thompson- she is my favorite actress ever. I just think she is brilliant and funny and all that good stuff. Where is her episode of Inside The Actor's Studio?

5) Dave Chappelle- I would like to talk to him about the state of the world and social issues. Sure he is a comedian but I think he is more of a social commentator.

6) Mary Harron- she make wonderful, interesting independent films. Picking her brain for an hour would be an honor.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

LOVE Emma Thompson. If I ever get to play Beatrice in "Much Ado..." it will be very hard for me not to just completely copy her performance. I wish there was more of her in the HP series too!

8/08/2007 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice that these are all living people. (No Abraham Lincoln or Jesus on your list.) I love Alton Brown too. I can't think of who'd be on my list. Maybe Seinfeld. He makes it look so easy.

8/10/2007 1:47 AM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

I didn't realize they were all living. I guess I was thinking about people I could actually run into in the city. Seinfeld is a good one.

8/10/2007 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just met Alton Brown over the weekend! He is SO funny. Absolutely great personality. I hope you do run into him one day :)

8/20/2007 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home