Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Signs


I am pretty sure this happens to everyone. You've been awake for less than 30 minutes and 2 or 3 or 4 things have already gone wrong. You know what is coming. You know you should turn around and head back under the covers. You know you are about to have a bad day. Here is our list of

4 Signs Your Day Is Going To Suck

1) Too Much Email/ Voice Mail At Work- you know the scenario, you sit down at your desk and turn on the computer or pick up the phone and you are bombarded with messages. I don't mean a few emails, I mean you have 80 or 100 new emails. That isn't a good sign. 25 voice mails are also not normal. If you can get out now, do so. If not, you are about to have a very bad day at work. Sorry.

2) Really Bad Weather- normally this doesn't qualify but when you live in NYC it does. Bad weather here can turn a 20 minute commute into 2 hours. It happened this summer and I think it will probably happen again once this winter.

3) A Change Up- you plan for something to go one way. Maybe you've even planned for something to go a few different ways. But that something has just gone the one way you didn't expect and has now thrown a monkey wrench in your day. This happened to me today. I planned an outing and nothing went how I planned and soured the rest of my morning.

4) Oversleeping- this always puts me in a weird place in my head that lasts all day. I guess that realization of oversleeping and then the panic that sets in just messes with me on a physical and an emotional level. Not even coffee can help me here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home