Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Writer's Strike


Well, it is official. TV now sucks more than ever. The writer's strike has left nothing but crappy reality TV and reruns. As I have said before, at this point in my life TV is my main form of entertainment. So what is a TV junkie to do? Here is my list of



10 Things To Do With Your Evening (instead of TV)



1) Read A Book
2) Drinks with the girls!
3) Vandalism
4) Run/ Go To The Gym
5) Go To The Movies
6) Grocery Shopping
7) Take A Class
8) Knit/ Crochet/ Craft of Choice
9) Throw A Pot Luck Dinner Party
10) Organize Your Life!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're too lazy for all of that. So we don't have to leave our couch, we've been catching up on shows and movies on DVD. Newsradio, Scrubs, and vsrious Judd Apatow movies have been entertaining us throughout the strike.

fink

1/09/2008 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, you left off the one most fun thing to do that doesn't involve TV. It is still fun for you, right?

:P

1/09/2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

lol! I was just going to say that, Jboo! I think LL was having a Prudy McPrudenstein moment and decided to leave it off the list ;)

1/09/2008 10:37 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

No I already put it on another list of things to do at home on Friday night when you have nothing to do. I am trying desperately to keep this fresh and not repeat myself. It is proving to be difficult!

1/10/2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

I hear ya. I can't even help myself from repeating comments! ;D

1/10/2008 1:09 PM  
Blogger Sojourner (You Can't Handle the) Truth said...

Instead of watching tv, watch youtubes. At work. All day long.

1/15/2008 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home