Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Up Up and Away


Enough about death already. I would like to blame my last 2 entries on a raging case of PMS. I hope you are buying that. My mind has moved on to other things. I will be traveling soon to a place where I have been many times. I really enjoy going places but what I really get excited about is going some place new. I can't imagine doing all the traveling I want to do in the next 15 years so the other night I proposed to Jay Bee that after all children have gone off to experience higher learning, we take off for a 6 month sabbatical. Off we would go around the world. Here is my list of

18 Places I'd Like To Visit

1) Ireland
2) Alaska
3) Patagonia
4) Greece
5) Chile
6) Germany
7) South Africa
8) Morocco
9) Russia
10) Cuba
11) China
12) India
13) Nepal
14) Australia
15) New Zealand
16) Japan
17) Antarctica
18) The Canadian Rockies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home