Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, April 02, 2007

The Seven Year Itch


Seven years ago this past Sunday I got married. There was a lot of stress involved for me in planning my wedding. There is for most people. However, the day of the wedding everything was done and I came to the realization that things were going to go the way they were going to go. The wedding day seems to have been a good predictor for the marriage. Things have gone fairly well and I couldn't ask for more from my partner in crime. Here is my list of


7 Things I've Learned From 6 Years of Marriage
1) I am really always right.
2) If given the chance, my husband will be at least 10 minutes late.
3) The mentality of "getting pregnant- bad" to trying to get pregnant is a complete mind fuck.
4) Getting sued isn't the end of the world.
5) A great trip really is worth the debt you wracked up.
6) Babies do change everything- usually for the better.
7) You have to marry someone who loves you in your glasses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

AWESOME advice. =) Congrats on your anniversary!!!

4/03/2007 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you itchy at all?

And I want to hear the getting sued story. What happened there?

And I TOTALLY agree with #5 and I'm not even married.

4/04/2007 12:33 AM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Not too itchy.

Getting sued- like 2 or 3 months after I got married my husband's former business partner sued him.He may as well sued me too at that point. Anyhow, it ended up being a big pain in the ass more than anything else.

4/04/2007 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home