Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Word Update


For those of you following along on Thud's verbal progress, I have a bit of an update. He is picking up at least one new word a day now. That is the good news. The bad news- he is starting to repeat EVERYTHING we say. I am overdue to clean up my sailor mouth! Here is the list of

11 New Words Thud Can Say

1) Butt
2) Beer
3 ) Boot
4) Remote
5) Thank You
6) Clean Up
7) Poop
8) Bike
9) Mouth
10) Ear
11) Pickle

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! This is the golden age where they repeat everything you say but don't really understand what they are saying yet. You can make a video like The Landlord. (See below) It's perfect!

4/18/2007 11:59 AM  
Blogger Me:Unfiltered said...

My Mom swears my first word was shit.

4/19/2007 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home