Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Friday, March 23, 2007

In My Head


This is probably the closest look inside my head that I will ever give freely. I have started going back to the gym at 6 AM in the morning. Yeah, I know. I don't know why I am doing it either. So to get to the gym at 6 AM I have to get up before that and I am not a morning person. I started to ask myself some questions on the train, as is my usual when I am by myself on public transportation. Here is my list of


7 Random Questions From 5:45 AM

1) Why am I doing this?
2) How did I manage to get on the only subway car that smells like hot rotting shit?
3) Does everyone really care about Naomi Campbell an d what she is wearing to her community service every day? They show her every day on the noon news. Why?
4) Should I take a nap later or will that mess up my ability to change my sleep schedule around?
5) If I was a character on The Simpsons, what would I would look like?
6) Do I get off at the front or back of the train?
7) How is it possible that I have lived in this part of Queens for 6 years and never got off at this stop before?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

WOW- GOOD FOR YOU! Thank is honorable- I hope to be so, soon- you are going to be my inspiration! =D

3/24/2007 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder #5 all the time.

3/25/2007 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home