Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

That Really Roasts My Nuts


I try to keep my temper in check. It is a lot of work for me to do this. It is not in my nature to be calm and easygoing. As part of my life journey, I make an effort not to swear at people every day. Besides, it sets a bad example for Thud. I am hoping that a little venting now will keep me from loosing it later. Here is my list of

3 Peoples That Really Make My Blood Boil

1) Whatever They Want To Drivers- these are the people who think traffic lights, road signs, and medians mean nothing. I once saw a driver make a U-turn through a red light. The oncoming traffic was coming off of the 59th St bridge. Oh and he was making a U-turn from the far right lane. Go ahead and just do whatever you want whenever you want to do it!

2) Really Noisy Neighbors- everybody makes noise sometimes. You can't do much about animals and kids. I know that. What I hate are the repetitive inconsiderate noise makers. Why do I have to hear your opera lesson every week? Is there some reason you are vacuuming above my head at 1:00 AM? Why do I have to listen to your screaming fights twice a week (or more sometimes) when you live on the next block? I don't want to know anything about your personal business. Please- don't make me call the police.

3) Lazy Shovelers- please explain to me why I am slipping and sliding around on the sidewalk in front of your business/office. It is Monday. It snowed on Friday. Where can I call to report your lazy ass?

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

OMG WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE WHO VACUUM AT MIDNIGHT AND 1 AM?!?!? I am convinced these people do meth.

3/23/2007 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to add subway perverts to this list.

On a side note: I finally FINALLY got the nerve to ask my upstairs neighbor to turn down her music. It's been too loud for over a year. She was really sweet and terribly apologetic about it. She just didn't know I could hear it and felt really bad. It wasn't what I expected at all. I was primed for battle. Now she's my buddy.

3/23/2007 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and sometimes people who do stuff late night are the poor suckers who work second shift (4p-12a) and their 2am is like a regular person's 7pm. I'm just sayin' cause I was one of those suckers for many years and had to resist the urge to vacuum every night.

3/23/2007 1:54 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Subway pervs are a must add! Thanks Jane. Also, I know people work the late shift. I did that some in college. I still knew better than to vacuum when I got home. Can't they vacuum before they leave for work?

3/23/2007 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home