Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No Thanks, I'm Full


I am back from the Sunshine State. Many things happened on the 5 day trip- first trips to Disney, a night with no baby, and a really fun triathlon. The race want well and I had my own cheering section which was great! One of my favorite things to do after a big race that starts at 6 AM is to go out to breakfast. We headed out to Krispy Kreme of course. The "Hot Donuts Now" sign was all lit up and they were good. I thought I would be able to put away at least 3 maybe even 4. I couldn't do it. I had to stop at 2. I can really put some things away. However, there are some things that I just can't eat a lot of. I wonder why that is. Here is my list of

3 Foods I Can't Eat A Lot Of
1) Ice Cream- I know many, many people that can sit down and in one sit com, eat an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's. Not me. Never could. Maybe it's all the dairy. No, that isn't it. I guess its the cold.

2) Donuts- as mentioned above, I just can't eat that many. They are good. I like them. They just aren't one of my "stuff your face" foods. All the better I guess.

3) Potato Chips- I like potatoes. I like them a lot. I eat them in all forms. Lay's BBQ is my potato chip of choice. But I can only eat one of those snack size bags of chips. I guess I can eat just one.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fink said...

I find that the older I get, the less I'm able to eat. I've become such an old lady about it. I can't eat potato chips at all anymore. And donuts are pretty limited to one or two. :(

5/19/2007 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home