Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Let It Flow To The 5 Boroughs


I can not remember the last concert I went to that wasn't kids music so when the opportunity came up for Jaybee to go see the Beastie Boys play at McCarren Park Pool, I invited myself along. When I couldn't find a babysitter I decided to take Thud. Despite getting peed on 5 minutes before the show started, I had such a good time! The show was awesome. The visuals on stage were great and the energy level was as high as the crowd. I admit it wasn't the best environment for my 2 year old but he wasn't the only one there in diapers. I did teach him to say "No sleep till Brooklyn". Here is my list of


10 Favorite Beastie Boys Songs

1) No Sleep Till Brooklyn
2) Slow And Low
3) Sabotage
4) So Wat'cha Want
5) Body Movin'
6) Sure Shot
7) Hey Ladies
8) Hold It Now, Hit It
9) An Open Letter To NYC
10) She's Crafty

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also a fan of Paul Revere. "Now what do we have here? An outlaw and his beer? I run this land, you understand, do I make myself clear?"

8/10/2007 3:00 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

That would probably make my top 15. I mean really, do they put out bad tracks? I don't think so!

8/10/2007 3:15 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

was it super loud? did you wig out and get headphones for Thud like Gweneth used to for Apple? ;D

I too heart the BB very much, but I think my fav.s are their non-lyrical tunes. Verrrrrry yummy.

PS- next time you can't find a sitter, do use my friend I told you about- she really is a sweetie. =)

8/19/2007 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home