Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, November 19, 2007

To Do


I have a lot of things to do with the holidays looming around the corner. In an attempt to streamline all my activities, I am writing out my To Do list on the blog today. I hope this helps me to be a better multi tasker! Here is the LL's

To Do List

1) Email The Super- some stuff going on in the apartment, including really loud sounds coming from beneath our living room. I am on the first floor.

2) Clean, clean, clean!- guests coming at the end of the week usually means that I clean all week. This week is no exception.

3) Money Stuff- just some general check book organizing. Nothing serious, but it needs to get done none the less.

4) Travel Plans- We still haven't made travel plans for Christmas yet. This is a problem for 2 reasons- the flights just keep getting more expensive AND I hate not having plans like this done and decided on. We may drive down to FLA. I don't know. We can't decide. I will let you know how it all goes down.

5) Cooking- I am going to try hard not to leave all my cooking for Thanksgiving until Thursday morning. Today is the day when I need to sit down and think about what I can make ahead of time and how far ahead I can make it. I also have to figure out how long I need to cook my maple & bacon turkey. Mmmm. Bacon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

Good luck getting all your stuff done, hon! I will be sending energy and productivity vibes your way =)

11/19/2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger The Fink said...

grrrrrr, i miss thanksgiving at your house! have a great one!! hope you get your list finished!

11/19/2007 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home