Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Never Enough!


The old saying goes you can never be too rich or too thin. Like all Americans, I think there are some things you can never have enough of. They may not be exactly what you are thinking. Here is my list of

7 Things I Can Never Have Too Much Of

1) Sleep- I never ever say to myself, "I am perfectly rested right now." I do get a nap in every once in a while but it isn't the same as sleeping on your own schedule. Darn you , Thud!

2) Chocolate- I think most people will agree with this. I have only met one person over the course of my life that didn't like chocolate. My aunt tells me hungry has nothing to do with chocolate. I couldn't agree more.

3) Knowledge- its different than information. This is the stuff that age and experience teach you.

4) Make-up- the girly side of me thinks my make-up bag is always in need of something. I just really like this kind of stuff. Don't forget all the tools too- eyelash curler, brushes, etc.

5) Music- at my house there is an entire hard drive full of music. Under our bed, there are about 1500 CDs. There is always new stuff out there so you can never really get your fill!

6) Money- I guess this isn't as true as it used to be. Now there are people in the world who realize that they can't spend and will away all their money so they are giving most of it away. I am just thinking if I won the lottery, I would still do some serious investing and not quit my job- just find a different one!

7) Tea- hot or cold. sweet or unsweet. herbal or full strength. does it really matter? I can't get enough tea. Ever!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 things Thud can never get enough of:

1) cereal bars
2) trucks
3) trains
4) soy milk
5) macaroni and cheese
6) screaming
7) his bike

1/14/2008 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only time I feel the need for chocolate is when Aunt Flo visits. Otherwise, I really don't care that much. But I definitely agree about the knowledge, the sleep, the money and the tea. I'm currently obsessed with Trader Joe's White Pomegranate Tea. So good!!!

1/15/2008 3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep! Glorious sleep! How I long for thee...

BenFranklin

1/15/2008 10:33 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

I am totally with you on 1, 3, 4,5 & 6. and I don't LOVE tea, but you sounded so cute describing it! =D

1/15/2008 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home