Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Small Stuff


OK men, I thought I would take up this opportunity to clear up a couple of myths. The first thing is that in general, women don't really care all that much about the size of your dick. Or cock. Or penis, junk, stuff. Whatever you want to call it. It is true that it isn't how big it is, it is about how you use it. Really. Also, we can probably guess if you have a small one. Women know that there are a few tell-tale signs. Am I right, ladies? Can I get a witness? Guys, we just know. Here is the LL list of


3 Signs A Man Has A Small Stuff

1) An Expensive Euro Sports Car- not just any sports car. I am talking about if you're a sleazy guy with gold chains and you almost hit me at a red light with your Lotus, I am guessing you have nothing to brag about. And yes, extreme SUVs count here too.

2) A Loud Mouth- we've all heard these guys. They are the ones talking so loud on the subway or at a restaurant that you can't help but listen in. They want you to hear about what they've just done or the deal they made or the woman they just fucked. Dude, I hear you. I also hear what you're saying. You are saying "I have a small penis."

3) A Crazy Hairpiece/ Comb Over- I am just thinking about Donald Trump with this one. I think a man with confidence about his junk who is dealing with hair loss just shaves his head!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! On all 3. Another tell tale sign is blasting music in his car SO LOUDLY that the bass sounds like sh*t and the speakers are about to blow. That says, "Hey look at me! I drive a nice car AND I have a killer sound system AND I listen to badass rap/hip-hop/rock/metal... and I have an itty bitty penis."

1/16/2008 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, guys who obsessively collect either knives or guns. Well, first off, that's weird anyway. But then you gotta figure he needs replacement phalluses.
AND, see Ephemerist's post today about Nuts-on-a-Truck.
http://ephemerist.wordpress.com/2008/01/17/busting-a-nut/

1/17/2008 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree that size doesn't matter. It totally matters. I don't think a woman who's been with a man with a truly small penis would say that it doesn't matter. It's not the only thing that matters, but it definitely matters.

But yeah, the most expensive car on the block is a dead giveaway.

1/19/2008 12:17 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

I don't think she meant size doesn't matter at all, I mean, definitely some bodies are smaller than others and therefore need smaller or bigger penises for comfort purposes! I think she just meant that you don't need a big penis to give pleasure or that just because someone has a big penis doesn't mean they know how to use it, etc. =)

1/19/2008 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home