Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Love Hate


I have always had a bit of a split personality. Not literally of course, you aren't going to see me staring in Sybil! However, I have come to the conclusion that there are things in my life that I have truly mixed feeling about. Some days I hate these things and some days I think they are great. Most things have pros and cons. These particular things are really getting to me as of late, one way or the other. Here is my list of


5 Things I Have A Love/ Hate Relationship With

1) NYC- love going to the park and all the wonderful things the city has to offer, hate the cost of living and how little regard some people have for each other here.

2) My Target- love Target, hate my Target on Queens Blvd cause they never can keep enough stock of many many things.

3) Pregnant Body- love the fact that I am pregnant and don't mind giving up Sushi and drinking, hate the aches & pains and the general freak show I feel like.

4) Food- love cooking, hate being fat from eating the cooking.

5) Cleaning- love the feeling of a clean house, hate the time & energy it takes and the fact that I will have to do it all over again very soon. Cleaning is one of those things that is NEVER done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

I can completely understand about Target. I hate the Queens Blvd Target- so now I drive to the Whitestone Target- or the "real Target" as I like to call it. At least they have a patio section. If you want a real treat, go try going to the Target on Atlantic Avenue, or the one in the Bronx. Both make Target Queens Blvd feel like Saks 5th Ave.

9/16/2008 8:12 AM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

LOL!!! I do make Jamie take me to Whitestone on occasion! I have to admit, driving out there makes me nervous- all that construction+ the world's widest car= anxiety for Listy!

9/16/2008 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't eat sushi when you're pregnant?!

That's it. I'm adopting. Or satifying myself with a brace of terriers.

I'd never remember all the stuff I couldn't have. My kids would be mutants with prehensile tails and aggressively receding hairlines in grade school.

9/16/2008 2:52 PM  
Blogger Sojourner (You Can't Handle the) Truth said...

1. I too have a love/hate relationship with nyc--hence the move down under. now that I'm here, i am appreciating many more things about ny--namely, it's 24-hour transportation system. Sure, I am blacking out those moments when the A is running on the F til Jay Street and you're waiting 40 minutes at West 4th, wondering if the homeless man will eat you--but at least it comes eventually.

2. Food, indeed.
3. Cleaning, most definitely.
4. Oh, and they have Targets in Australia. And they even call it Tar-jay!

10/29/2008 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home