Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Running Out Of Clever TItles


It is true, I am running out of clever titles to give to my blog entries. No clever intro either today. Here is my list of

7 Things That Weird Me Out

1) UFC- I hate that my husband watches this crap. It is mixed martial arts fighting and humanity at its worst.

2) Miley Cyrus- she looks like a little rodent. I a sure she is a sweet kid but between looking like a beaver and speaking like a middle aged smoker, she just creeps me out!

3) Thongs- maternity thongs specifically. I know a lot of women wear thongs and like them but ladies, they are not kind to your vagina! And if you are pregnant and wearing a thong, you should be committed. Pregnancy is uncomfortable enough!

4) Thoroughbred Horse Breeding- there was a story on HBO's Real Sports about the business of breeding race horses and it was disgusting! All I will say is that there was a little too much human involvement in the whole "process" for my taste. Yuck!

5) Competitive Eating- it really is revolting to me to watch it.

6) Beets- I tried one of these at Mesa Grill. If Bobby Flay can't make it taste good, it never will!

7) Cabs With Rims- oh yes, they exist! I saw one outside my building the other day. I only wish I had a camera to take a picture of it. Just not right.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you on all counts. In particular, Miley Cyrus' voice really bothers me. I won't even look at thongs and competitive eating makes me physically ill.

fink

7/15/2008 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miley Cyrus = shudder of genuine horror

7/16/2008 3:12 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

I am surprised no one is shocked by the cab with rims. I sure as hell was.

7/17/2008 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a tribute to the horror that is Miley Cyrus that we were all distracted from the, admittedly more bizarre, rims.

7/17/2008 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that I'm in LA, rims on completely inappropriate cars does not shock me.

fink

7/17/2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger Sojourner (You Can't Handle the) Truth said...

miley cyrus is gross. she makes me nauseous. i don't understand her fame. i had a nightmare once where kiera knightley and miley cyrus were in school with me and kept throwing things at me. it was awkward.

7/27/2008 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream about Miley Cyrus and Kiera Knightly, but I wouldn't call it a nightmare.

Oops. I've said too much. Back to watching UFC...

;)

7/29/2008 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home