Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Possibly Maybe


OK, OK, it has been a while since I have written anything worthy of posting. I know. Here is the problem and it is something new for me. I have become a bit indecisive. Normally I hate it when people can't make up their minds. In fact, it drives me mad. Now I am the person who can't seem to make any big decisions. Right now I am blaming the pregnancy hormones. I hope that once we bring the little one into the fold, that will help and give me some clarity. Here is my list of


4 Things I Can't Make A Decision About

1) Baby Name- we had something all picked out and now we have started looking all over again. I just don't know what to do. I can't find anything I really love. Except Henry. I love it but we know too many people who have used it already. So that is off the table. Back to square one.

2) Moving- I love my neighborhood.I love the people here and the friends I have made. However, we live in a minuscule apartment with no laundry facilities and no dishwasher. It is enough to make me crazy some days. If Jay-bee and I could ever find a place to move to we probably would. But I would cry for a long time about leaving the city.

3) Career- when I stopped working, I was in music management. I really enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. Now when I think about what I wan to do for a living I think about something that really means something to me and making an impact on the world I live in. I want my work to have a greater purpose. Now, I just have to figure out what that is.

4) The Blog- I can't decide if I am going to maintain this blog or not. Am I really going to have time with a 3 year old and a new born? I think I could write some crazy (and possibly funny) stuff at 3 AM after 2 hours of sleep. We shall see. I guess when this starts to feel like one more thing I have to do then I will just call the whole thing off!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you name the baby Henry and just call him "Hank" or "Harry"? Also, keep in mind that the people you know now might not be the same people you know 10 years from now, unless they're family.

And keep blogging. Nothing says bloggy comic GOLD like a newborn!!! Besides, selfishly, I would miss you.

11/14/2008 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too
btw i always hate it when it says "1 comments"
so
you're welcome

12/03/2008 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home