Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Mysterious Ways


I have been thinnking a lot about things that will never really be determined. This whole thing with the JonBenet Ramsey case made me realize we will never know what really happened and who did it. There was a sketch on SNL in the mid 80's where this guy died and went to heaven. He was met at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter (played byt the great Phil Hartman) and asked to know the most shocking thing. He was allowed to know the 108th most shocking thing . . . that pro wrestling is real.

I can't help but wonder if when you die you suddenly aquire all of the knowledge of the universe. Here are my list of things that I really want to know about when I get to the Gates.

7 Great Unsolved Mysteries:

1) Who built Stonehenge and what is its purpose? This has been debated for centuries. Stonehenge is an odd eerie place. I went there on my trip to England. Every time someone come up with a theory about this, the rest of the academics shoot it full of holes.

2) Who killed JonBenet Ramsey? After all the stuff in the press lately, we will never ever know what went down here. It is a shame because some child killer has been out and about for 10 years. At least they aren't letting John Mark Karr go.

3) Are there aliens? Who knows? Maybe one day we will find out for sure. Until then it is still very up in the air.

4) Does the Holy Grail still exist? You have to love an age old question that is the plot for an Indiana Jones movie. I personally do not think this is still around. But hey, anything is possible.

5) Where is Motzart buried? He was buried in a "group grave" when he died in 1791. This wasn't unusual at the time and was the way many middle-class people were buried. Then the marker was moved because they needed to make more room and the location of the plot was lost. The question is will we ever find it?

6) Will There Ever Be A Cure For The Common Cold? I don't think so. There are too many people who make money off cold medicine! I think it could be done but probably won't be.

7) Do Ghosts Really Exist? I think they do but I have nvere seen any kind of real proof. Anyone who did theater will me in college may have something to say about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home