Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Summer Lovin'


The other day I was riding in the car and there was something familiar in the air. It was that familiar sensation of summer slipping away. Realizing that I had not done some summer things that I love to do I decided to make a list of things needed to be done before the crisp fall air rolls around.

1) Beach Visit
2) Walk over the Brooklyn Bridge for a meal of pizza at Grimaldi's and dessert at The Ice Cream Factory.
3) Astoria Beer Garden
4) The Central Park Zoo
5) Barney's Warehouse Sale
6) Danskin Women's Triathalon
7) Visis CT
8) Go to Lunch (or The Lobster Roll) in Amagansett for lobster rolls
9) Find a decent water park to go to
10) Go to Great Adventure

5 Comments:

Blogger TinselTeeth said...

I agree-about summer slipping away. Autumn is my favorite season, but I'm not quite ready to enjoy it yet.

What beach are you planning on visiting?

8/23/2006 10:41 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Haven't decided on a beach yet. Any suggestions?

8/24/2006 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Triathlon baby- yeah!!

8/24/2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger MXF said...

Oh Barney's...it breaks my high-heeled heart...

8/25/2006 2:54 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

can I come along for #8?!?! =D

8/25/2006 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home