Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What Do I Need ?


I always look forward to a trip to Target. It is by far my favorite chain store. I thought I would give you a glimpse into my life by publishing my list for my shopping trip. I think of it as one of my more personal lists. How often do you see someone else's shopping list? Please note that due to an absence of sponsorship the Listy-Loo has not used any brand names.

Things Needed at Target

1) decorating candies
2) diapers
3) wipes
4) sugar
5) aluminum foil
6) take & toss containers
7) toddler food
8) deep conditioner for hair
9) hair remover
10) coffee pot
11) iced tea bags
12) stuff for birthday goody bags

3 Comments:

Blogger Listy-loo said...

Well, Jane it is Target so yes I did make some off the list purchases. I also didn't get a few things that were on the list. Cheerios and candy somehow found its way into my cart. I didn't get my coffee pot and forgot about sugar.

8/24/2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger MXF said...

You should always safeguard by having the last thing be "misc items." Then if Jay Bee says, "Listy, did you buy anything that wasn't on the list?" You can say, "Nope. I was sooo good!"

8/25/2006 2:53 AM  
Blogger TinselTeeth said...

I went to Target last week with a list--put everything in my basket that I was supposed to get, but then realized the laundry detergent was weighing me down so I took that out (for next time, I said...). I ended up with a box of Frosted Mini-Wheats instead.

8/25/2006 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home