Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Time's A Wastin


When there is a few minutes in my day that I have to myself, I usually waste them. That's right. Everyone has those go-to time wasters. Here are my list of

5 Time Wasters

1) Surfing the Web- Let me guess. That was first on your list too. I have started to do a lot of e-window shopping lately.

2) Baking- I don't know why I feel this need when I am bored. The good thing is I always have something yummy to show for my time. I think I might make brownies tomorrow.

3) Addiction Solitaire- I just started playing this version of solitaire. I suck at it but it is so addictive.

4) TV- This is my usual time waster. I am a TV junkie so this is an easy thing for me to do. I like to watch anything on TLC during the day.

5) Message Boards- This isn't my thing but I live with someone who LOVES the message boards on his favorite sites. It is easy to get sucked into them. You can argue and fight with someone you'll never meet. Weird.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading blogs and commenting on them are also a great way to waste time.

2/27/2007 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do all of those except instead of playing solitaire, I eat.

3/01/2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger MXF said...

I do 1 and 4. I'd have to throw in napping, playing GameBoy and blogging.

3/04/2007 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home