Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Get To Know #2


Back in December, I did the first version of this list and now it is time for an update.

6 Things I Am Into

1) Anything Elmo- This is not by my choice. Thud is really into Elmo and by default so am I. At least I think Elmo is cute. It could be worse. It could be Barney or Bratz.

2) Fairway Market Salsa- In general, I am obsessed with Fairway. It is the best grocery store in New York City. I wish they would put one in Queens so I don't have to go all the way to Red Hook. Anyhow, last month when I was there they had samples of their salsa out. It is the BEST salsa I have ever had. Now I but a container of it every time we go. I wish they made it in a bigger size!

3) Lily Allen- I know I am way behind on this one. She has been the musical guest on SNL and Vinyl Edition reviewed her CD like a year ago.But I am really getting into this girl's music. It is witty and fun and has just a bit of ska influence. That is always a big plus in my house.

4) Facebook- This site kicks Myspace's ass. The format and layout is far superior. I just wish more people were on it that I know. I also wish I wasn't the oldest person on Facebook.

5) Perez Hilton- I read this gossip site at least once a day. Sometimes it is more. OK- I just confessed my dirtiest secret. I feel better. It is just a fun, silly site and if you are intersted at all in celebs, it will keep you up to date.

6) 5 People Who Died During Sex And 100 Other Terribly Tasteless Lists by Karl Shaw- This is the book I am currently reading. Not only is it very funny but it is also fact filled. Since I love weird trivia and lists it is the perfect book for me. I am also hoping it will inspire some creative listing from yours truly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fairway salsa really is spectacular. Thud walking around the apartment saying "Elmo" is cute enough to make ANYONE like the Sesame Street character. The best thing about Facebook is finding out juicy gossip about my college-student sister and cousin before the rest of the family. Beyond that, the only people my age on Facebook are stalkers...

3/05/2007 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big D bought me the TMX Elmo for my birthday. Best. Toy. Ever. I'm 28.

3/05/2007 10:24 PM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

I am o.d.ing on Elmo- it is all the 2 year old will listen to, watch or wear. I am soooooo over it ;)

FAIRWAY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/07/2007 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home