Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Change The Dial


From songs I like onto songs I hate. Much of my list is stuff from the 90's cause that was when I did the majority of my music listening and hating. I like a variety of stuff so it really takes a lot for me to hate a song. I should preface this list by saying that there is one singer that I will not listen to and that honor goes to Celine Dion. I hate her. OK so now on to my list of

14 Songs I Use Earplugs For

1) Mambo #5- Lou Bega

2) How Bizarre- OMC

3) Life Is A Highway- Tom Cochrane

4) Blame It On The Rain- Milli Vanilli

5) Rico Suave- Gerardo

6) All For The Nookie- Limp Biscuit

7) Toxic- Britney Spears

8) She Bangs- Ricky Martin

9) Cotton Eyed Joe- Rednex

10) Keep Your Hands To Yourself- Georgia Satellites

11) Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm- Crash Test Dummies

12) Summer Girls- LFO

13) Courtesy Of The Red White and Blue- Toby Keith

14) We Built This City- Jefferson Starship

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you for #1. I figging HATE that song. Ugh. And they played it 56 million times that summer that it was out. I wanted to rip my ears off.

But I disagree with #11. I love that song. That voice is so deep and soothing.

8/13/2007 12:50 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

I agree with most, but I have to say that a few are guilty pleasures of mine... not going to say which ones though! ;D

8/19/2007 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home