Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Life Story

Thud has confessed to me that he has been doing a lot of thinking since his birthday. He thinks it is time to share his story with the world. He was been secretly working on his autobiography. I read a second draft and I have to say it isn't half bad- maybe I am just saying that cause I am his mom. Now we just have to shop the thing around! The next step in the process is getting a working title. Here is my list of

6 Working Titles For Thud's Autobiography

1) I'm Two and I Don't Have To Take It Anymore
2) A Boy and His Bike- A Love Story
3) The Well Dressed Boy
4) I'm Not Your Monkey
5) Little Daredevil
6) Slap Happy

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

Don't you love when you call a little one a monkey or a pumpkin and they say, "NO I'M NOT!"??? Today I thanked Ro for being an angel and she exclaimed, "I am NOT an angel!!!" LOL! =D

9/06/2007 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home