Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thud 2.0


I can't believe it. My tiny little baby isn't really anything resembling a baby anymore. Today Thud turned 2. He is taking on all of the text book two year old behavior. He is saying "mine" and "no" a lot more. However, he is still the same great little boy underneath the terrible twos exterior. In the midst of a fit he'll do something funny. That's how it works- just in the middle of making me crazy and then he does something that makes me just want to squeeze him I love him so much . Here is my list of

3 Things I Love About Thud (The Reader's Digest Version)

1) The Laugh- that is what most people comment on when they meet Thud. He has had a great laugh since he was about 5 months old. I love it. There are many things I love about him but this one is my favorite!

2) The Tape Recorder Effect- he has this habit of repeating everything we say at home. I mean EVERYTHING. Most recently, I was bringing in the groceries while trying to wrangle him in the lobby of our building. I said "This is a nightmare" while putting 40 lbs of groceries down to wrangle him from the stairs. 30 minutes later I hear "This is a nightmare". I have to say it keeps me honest and I need that.

3) The Element of Surprise- sometimes I don't even know he knows some of the things he says. He just knows stuff. He is even starting to conjugate some verbs. OK, color me impressed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE WONDERFUL BOY!!! Can't wait to babysit him again. =)

8/26/2007 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home