Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Parched


One of my childhood friends sent me one of those email surveys where you fill in answers to silly questions. One of them I had a hard time answering. What is your favorite drink? I have a lot of favorite drinks. It all depends on the circumstances of course. Its a simple list really but fun one none the less. Here is the list of

6 Favorite Drinks

1) Southern Drink- sweet tea with lemon. When I go back to Florida, I drink this by the gallon.

2) Childhood Drink- Minute Maid Fruit Punch. It is just so sweet and delicious.

3) Soda Drink- Coke from a fountain. I also like Cheerwine. However, I do not drink soda that much anymore. In fact I try to avoid it period.

4) Adult Drink- Sangria- I just love it. The best is to sit outside in the summer evening having sangria and chips and guac!

5) Everyday Drink- decaf iced tea. I still put lemon in this version too.

6) Cold Weather Drink- caramel macchaito. Damn you, Starbucks. This is like liquid crack in a cup. I have sworn them off all together like all the other high calorie, high sugar drinks I used to enjoy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man- I've become a fiend for tea since the surgery.Hot tea, iced tea, flavored tea.... I'm addicted. I miss Coke and I agree, it's only good from a fountain. And sangria.... oh man, we need to hang out and drink.

fink

2/27/2008 3:24 AM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

I agree we need to hang out and have some drinks. Any plans for a trip back east anytime in the near future?

2/28/2008 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadly no... our only travel will be a holiday visit to Florida. Unless of course I get a fabulous job that pays me a lot of money.

fink

2/28/2008 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't thought about Minute Maid Fruit Punch in years. As soon as I read your blog this time, my mouth started to water! I bet that would make a great mixer...

2/28/2008 6:18 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

I almost asked for another juice box of Minute Maid FP at a birthday party for myself. Then I remembered I am the adult in the scenario. Now as a mixer on the other hand . . .

2/29/2008 10:28 AM  
Blogger Shannonymous said...

We should go to El Faro sometime or Nolita House-- both have AWESOME Sangria!!! =D

3/01/2008 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home