Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Little Behind


Who isn't a little behind on things these days? It seems like everyone is so I think today is the perfect day for a list that everyone can identify with. The object of this list is to get me focused and doing things so that I can eliminate it from my life all together. Here is my list of

5 Things I Am Behind On

1) Correspondence- I am behind on some email AND snail mail. This always is in the front of my mind when I know I have things to do.

2) Sewing- I went fabric shopping 2 weeks ago and still haven't made my bag. There really is no excuse. Everything is cut out. All I have to do is sew some seams. Not hard.

3) Blogging- I have sat down several times at the computer since my last entry. Nothing happened. Sometimes I get a bit of a lull in my blogging. I am hoping this will help get things going again. I am also taking list suggestions from loyal readers!

4) Vacuuming- Always behind on this one. The problem is that I really should be vacuuming every day. Now my floors are in a constant state of "gross". One day I will have the Martha Stewart cleaned home.

5) Metrocard Locating- so last week Jay-bee gave me his Metrocard , as I was going out. Some how I managed to lose the monthly card. Yup. Just flushed $70 down the toilet. I looked several times over the past week with no luck. I know I should look a bit more but it is such a frustrating task!

4 Comments:

Blogger TinselTeeth said...

I would like a list of 5 fun things to do in NYC in the Spring!

3/26/2008 7:31 AM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Will do!

3/26/2008 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little known MTA fact:
if you paid for the metrocard with a credit card, the MTA will refund the unused portion of the card.
Its a simple form and they take about 5 months to process it. So its like a little surprise when you have long since forgotten the lost card, the form you mailed in, and the guilt over losing 70$!

ask for the form at the attendant station (if you can find an open one!)

3/29/2008 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the sewing. . . If you still want some tutorials, we can do it whenever. If you want to meet at my school on a weekend, its closer for you than hiking out to brooklyn.

I know time isn't exactly easy to come by, but it would be fun.

3/29/2008 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home