Listy-loo

Nothin' but lists. Lists morning noon and night. Lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists, lists.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What's In A Name


I read today that Jason Lee (of My Name is Earl fame) is having a baby. Well, he isn't having the baby- his girlfriend is. He already has a son from a previous relationship. Does anyone know what his son's name is? Anyone? Michellephant? Pilot Inspektor.

Seriously.

Ok, celebs, we get that you are artistic and quirky. We get that you have chosen the road less traveled. Do your kids have to as well? I mean that name is just cruel. Both his names are jobs. So weird. I have taken it upon myself to create my list of names for the soon-to-be tyke. Here is my list of

5 Possible Names For Pilot Inspektor's Sibling

1) Fisher Runner
2) Stewardess Bambi
3) Drummer Joe
4) Poet Songstress
5) Shoez Magee

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooter ShortShorts

4/30/2008 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoez Magee is my favorite.

I also think Kevin Smith's kid's name is funny. Harley Quinn, after some Batman character.
fink

4/30/2008 8:36 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Sassy- Oh maybe I can use that one myself!

Fink- Yes Kevin Smith's choice was pretty funny. I also like Penn Gillette's choice of Moxie Crimefighter for his daughter.

5/01/2008 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I forgot about that one!
fink

5/01/2008 12:45 PM  
Blogger Sojourner (You Can't Handle the) Truth said...

How about Dungeon Detonator?
or: Valtrex Tablette.

Ectopic Margarine?

Okay, now I'm just putting weird words together.

Hell, any of those are better than APPLE.

5/01/2008 12:48 PM  
Blogger Listy-loo said...

Isn't it fun to put silly words together and then pretend to give them to imaginary children?

5/01/2008 5:06 PM  
Blogger MXF said...

McGee is the funniest last name ever. I don't know why, but it's true: Shoez McGee, Lefty McGee, Saggy Tits McGee--all hilarious!

5/12/2008 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home